- 800 g lamb kofta
- 2 cups borgol, washed and drained
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup toasted pine seeds, optional garnish
How to Prepare
- Form kofta into small balls and cook in a non-stick rice pot over medium-high heat until golden.
- Add borgol and toss with meatballs for 2 mins. Add MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and water and bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 15-20 mins until borgol is tender.
- Spoon borgol and meatballs on a serving dish and garnish with toasted pine seeds.