- 1 kg lamb tenderloin/fillet (moazaat), cut into 3 cm thick pieces
- 1 pack MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200ºC and place rack on medium level.
- Place lamb pieces in the provided oven bag, add MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic spice mix, peas, tomatoes and olive oil and gently toss to coat meat.
- Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven and cook for 50 minutes for medium done-ness.
- Remove tray from the oven, open special oven bag carefully, considering that the steam in the bag is very hot.
- Place meat and vegetables on a platter and pour sauce from bag over meat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve.