- 3 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 1 litre water
- 2 cups Sunwhite Indian Sella Basmati rice, washed
- 600 g white fish fillet, cut into large pieces
- ½ cup toasted pine seeds (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- In a rice pot, sauté onions in vegetable oil until golden brown. Add water, MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and bring to a boil.
- Add Sunwhite Indian Sella Basmati rice and boil for 5 mins. Arrange fish pieces over rice, cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 mins until rice is fork tender.
- Gently transfer to a serving dish and garnish with toasted pine seeds as an optional garnish.