- 600g fish fillet
- 4 tbsp. coriander, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic-ginger paste
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin powder
- ¼ tsp. coriander powder
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock
- 4 banana leaves
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
How to Prepare
- Cut the fish into medium pieces and squeeze the lemon juice over it. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut oil with parsley, coriander and ginger-garlic paste.
- Add in the paprika, turmeric, MAGGI® Chicken Stock cubes and mix well.
- Add in the fish pieces and mix using your hands.
- Heat the banana leaves in a pan without oil from both sides to extract the flavour.
- Divide the fish mixture into 4 parts and place each part in a banana leaf. Wrap it into a square parcel and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven (or on the top of your stove), turning over each banana leaf for 15 minutes in order to cook the fish well.