- 700 g fillet hammour cut into small steaks
- 300 g sesame paste
- ½ cup or 125ml lemon juice
- 1¾ cups or 435 ml water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sliced onion or 200 g
- Add ½ cup or 125 ml water
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Vegetable Bouillon
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of cumin powder
How to Prepare
- Preheat the over at 250°C. Bake the fish fillet for 10-15 mins or until fish is cooked (season with salt and pepper and some olive oil). Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, use a bowl to combine and whisk sesame paste, lemon juice and water. Whisk well until mixture is smooth then set aside.
- Warm olive oil in a medium saucepan and saute onion for 5 minutes or until yellow-golden color then add the additional water. Bring to boil and simmer until water is almost evaporated.
- Add the prepared sesame sauce over and the MAGGI® Vegetable Bouillon cubes and cook while stirring constantly over medium heat until it boils, then simmer for 5 mins and remove from heat.
- Place the cooked fish fillet in a large plate and pour the sauce over and serve with white rice.