- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 600 g lean minced beef
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups white rice
- 400 g green frozen broad beans, thawed
- ½ cup almond silvers, slightly toasted
How to Prepare
- In a saucepan, sauté onions in vegetable oil until soft, add minced meat, tomato paste, garlic and MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon, and cook for another 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil, add rice and simmer over medium heat until rice is half cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Arrange half of the broad beans on the bottom of a non-stick rice pot, spoon half of the meat mixture on top, then add half of the rice over meat, repeat steps with remaining ingredients, cover tightly and cook over low heat for 30 mins until rice is steamed and soft.
- Carefully flip the pot over a large serving dish and garnish with toasted almond silvers.