- 2 cups Freekeh, soaked
- 4 cups Hot Water
- 1 sachet MAGGI Seasoning (GCC-Powder)
- 300g fresh Fava Beans, peeled
- 2 tbs Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbs fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 200g fresh Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tbs fresh Mint leaves, chopped
How to Prepare
- Drain Freekeh and place in a deep sauce pan, add Water and Maggi Seasoning (GCC-Powder) and bring to a boil. Cover and allow to cook over medium heat for 20 minutes until stock is absorbed and grain is tender. Remove from heat, stir in fresh Fava Beans and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Prepare dressing by mixing together Pomegranate Molasses, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and chopped Parsley and mix into the Freekeh.
- Grill chicken breast and season with MAGGI SEASONING cut into slices
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with pomegranate Mint leaves.
- Serve salad with grilled Chicken Breast sliced on top.