- 500 g lean minced Lamb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawerma Mix
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Nigella Seeds (Hab al Barakat)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 cup labneh
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 small cucumber, grated
- 6 pita bread, small
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- fresh mint leaves, small bunch
How to Prepare
- In a large bowl, combine lamb, onions, MAGGI® Shawarma Mix, oregano and garlic and mix until consistent. Line the bottom of a bread loaf tin and place the meat in the tin. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes or until meat is fully cooked. Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- To assemble, place pita bread flat on work surface, spread a tablespoon of sauce in the center and place a few meat slices on top, garnish with onions, tomatoes and mint leaves, fold and serve.