- 5 cups prepared risotto, slightly cooled
- 2 cups or 500 ml skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 1 tablespoon or 12 ml vegetable oil
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- crushed hazelnut
- ½ cup breadcrumbs or flour
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan, combine skimmed milk and MAGGI® Béchamel Mix, stir over medium heat until thick, add the crushed hazelnuts and remove from heat until and allow to it to cool till it not too hot to handle. The sauce will become thick as it cools.
- Shape a small handful of the risotto to a flat disk and place a spoonful of the Béchamel sauce in the centre, close the disc and gently form into a ball.
- Roll the aranchini in breadcrumbs or flour, place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until golden.