- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 medium beetroots, cut into 1-cm cubes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
How to Prepare
- Place beetroot on a baking tray with a squeeze of lemon and thyme. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 mins until tender.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and stir-fry the spring onion and garlic.
- Add the cooked quinoa, crumble the MAGGI®Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- In mini jars, layer 3 tablespoon of quinoa mixture, then a layer of beetroots, then feta cheese and finish with fresh arugula leaves.