- 1 sachet MAGGI® Juicy Chicken Hot and Spicy
- 1kg chicken breast
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
How to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and place the rack on the medium level.
- Place chicken in the provided bag.
- Add the MAGGI® Juicy Chicken Hot and Spicy mix, yoghurt, ginger, garlic and garam masala, and gently mix to coat chicken pieces.
- Tie the bag up, place it flat on the oven tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 50 minutes.
- Once done, remove it and open the bag carefully because the steam inside the bag will be hot.