- White tiger shrimps, peeled and de-veined
- ½ tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Juicy Hot & Spicy
- Fresh oregano and parsley for garnish, optional
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on the medium level.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and transfer to the provided bag. Add in MAGGI® Juicy Hot & Spicy spice mix, coat well and close bag using the provided red tie.
- Place the bag flat on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until shrimp is cooked and slightly firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before opening bag.
- Carefully remove shrimp pieces from bag, and drizzle the juices inside the bag on them.
- Optionally garnish with fresh oregano and parsley.
- Serve with steamed rice.