- 1kg lamb tenderloin/fillet (Moazaat)
- 1 MAGGI® Juicy Coriander and Garlic
- 200g frozen peas
- 50g onion or small 1
- 100g tomato or medium 1
- 14g tsp olive oil 1
- 5g tbs fresh parsley leaves, 1
- 1 Cup of Sunwhite Calrose rice
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Place lamb pieces in provided oven bag, add the MAGGI® Juicy Coriander and Garlic spice mix, peas, tomatoes and olive oil and gently toss to coat meat.
- Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven and cook for 50 minutes for medium done-ness.
- Remove tray from oven, cut special oven bag open taking care that the steam in the bag is very hot.
- Place meat and vegetables on a platter and pour sauce from bag over meat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve.