- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil for cooking
How to Prepare
- Cook rice with MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and water, and simmer over medium heat until rice is fully cooked and tender. Spread cooked rice on a large dish to cool faster.
- Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, corn, cilantro and eggs in a large mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Add cooled kabsa rice and mix with hand until the mixture comes togther.
- Cut the mixture into 10 cm X 2 cm shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool before frying in a pan or baking in oven until golden. Serve with cut vegetables and yogurt for dipping.