- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning(Other countries)
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock (for Lebanon and Jordan)
- 1 kg lamb chops
- 2 garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
How to Prepare
- In a deep bowl, rub the chops with 1/2 pack of MAGGI® Powder Seasoning (for Lebanon and Jordan, sprinkle ½ sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock)
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the chops from both sides until golden brown. Remove the chops and keep aside.
- In the same pan, heat the butter and sauté the garlic. Add the remaining MAGGI® Powder Seasoning (for Lebanon and Jordan, sprinkle ½ sachet MAGGI Powder Chicken Stock), honey & vinegar.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in water and add it to the sauce. Mix until obtaining a thick sauce. Let the chops be well coated with the sauce and let it simmer on low heat for 8 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.