- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 800 g lamb with bone, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour, or 25 g
- 1 medium green chili, whole
- 1 teaspoon Saudi baharat spices
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups green peas
- 4 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
How to Prepare
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions in vegetable oil until golden, add lamb pieces and sprinkle flour over top. Stir and cook for 10-15 mins
- Add green chili, Saudi baharat and tomato paste and stir together to coat meat.
- Add MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon and water; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 mins until lamb is tender.
- Add carrots & peas and simmer over medium-low heat for another 10 mins until carrots are soft.