- 900 g spicy Lebanese sausage
- 1 pack MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic Mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses (dibis ramman)
- 2-3 tablespoons toasted pine seeds (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Cut sausages to individual links and place in provided oven bag. Add MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic spice mix, onions, tomato, pomegranate molasses and gently toss to coat meat.
- Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven and cook for 40 mins until sausages are golden and fully cooked.
- Carefully remove links from bag and place on a serving dish. Pour sauce on top and garnish with toasted pine seeds.
- Serve the Lebanese Sausages hot with pita bread.