- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, cut into 5 mm pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 5 mm cubes
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 5 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 6 lemon wedges
How to Prepare
- In a medium pot, heat vegetable oil and sauté chicken and carrot pieces until they are slightly golden and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add orzo pasta and water. Cover and simmer on medium heat until the pasta is soft.
- Add MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup. Stir and simmer for 5 mins. .
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with lemon wedges.