- 1 fish fillet, desired variety, cut into 5 cm thick pieces
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Place fish pieces in provided oven bag, add the MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper spice mix, olive oil, lemon slices and gently toss to coat fish.
- Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven and cook for 35 mins for medium done-ness.
- Remove tray from oven, open special oven bag considering that the steam in the bag is very hot.
- Place fish on a platter and pour sauce from bag over fish.
- Garnish with fresh dill leaves and serve.