- 6 medium chicken breasts
- 1 MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper Mix
- 6 large flour tortilla wraps
- 1 small head romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons light caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
How to Prepare
- Place chicken breast in the provided bag, add MAGGI® Lemon & Pepper spice mix to it, coat well and close the bag using the provided red tie.
- Place bag flat on a baking tray and cook in preheated oven at 200°C for 40 mins until chicken is fully done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before opening bag.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla wraps on a flat working surface, place lettuce and a drizzle of caesar dressing on top. Arrange some chicken over lettuce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Fold tortilla into a wrap, cut into two pieces and place on a platter with sauce.