- 700 ml skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel mix
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 small shallots, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 packet of linguine pasta
- 1 small jar of sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Prepare
- To make the Béchamel Sauce: Place oil in a pan, then add shallots, cook for 2 mins then add the garlic, cook for another minute. Add the walnuts and the milk. Bring it to a boil. After it comes to a boil, turn down the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for 20 mins, stirring frequently.
- Add MAGGI® Béchamel mix. Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- In the meantime, cook linguine pasta according to the package instructions.
- Place the cooked linguine pasta in the béchamel sauce and stir to ensure that the pasta is totally coated with the sauce. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes.
- When ready to serve, individually plate the pasta on a large plate, sprinkle it with parsley and Parmesan cheese.