- 250 g lean minced beef
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup brown lentils
- ½ cup canned chickpeas
- 1 packet MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup
- ½ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to Prepare
- Shape the minced meat into small balls. In a deep saucepan sauté in olive oil until slightly golden. Add water, cumin and brown lentils and cook until lentils are soft.
- Add chickpeas and MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup and simmer for 5-10 mins over medium heat.
- Finish soup with fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice before serving.