- 1 chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup leeks, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 roll puff pastry or short crust dough
How to Prepare
- Roll the dough on a floured surface and divide into 6 small tart pans.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté the chicken.
- Add the shallot, leeks and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the green peas and broccoli. Season with pepper and keep cooking on low heat for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix the milk with béchamel sauce and bring to a boil until thick.
- Pour the béchamel sauce on top of the chicken-vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into equal parts and place in the tart molds.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes at 180ºC until golden brown.
- Serve with a green salad.