- 1 bag Sadia whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablesoon harissa paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 medium shallots, cut in halves
- 1½ cup prunes
- 2 medium carrots, cut in to 3 cm pieces
How to Prepare
- Place Sadia whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces in the provided oven bag. Add MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic Mix and combine together.
- Add and mix with water, harissa, ginger and cinnamon and pour over chicken. Then, add shallots, prunes and carrots and use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in a pre-heated oven at 200°C and cook for 50 mins. Remove tray from oven, gently cut oven bag and transfer chicken to a serving dish, and serve alongside steamed rice and avocado salad.