- 2 medium roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into quarters and seeds removed
- 5 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 pack MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup
- 5 walnuts, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Place tomato wedges and bell peppers on a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil and roast in a preheated oven at 200°C to soften. Remove and make it into a smooth paste using a food processor.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil, add MAGGI® Tomato Noodle Soup, the prepared tomato and pepper paste and simmer for 5-10 mins.
- Garnish with crushed walnuts before serving.