- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 700 g lamb/mutton with bone, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 1 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 green chili
How to Prepare
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions in vegetable oil until golden brown. Remove half of the onions and reserve for garnish.
- Add lamb, yogurt, MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix, ginger-garlic paste, water and green chili, cover and simmer over medium heat until lamb is tender and sauce is slightly thick.
- Remove from heat, garnish top with reserved fried onions and coriander, and serve with steamed rice or parata bread.