- 1 medium chili, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 cups water
- MAGGI® Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 medium tomato, cut into small cubes
- 300 g king fish fillet, cut into small cubes
- 1 fresh parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- In a medium saucepan, sauté chili and garlic in vegetable oil until soft. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add MAGGI® Chicken Noodle Soup, tomato and fish pieces and simmer over medium heat for 5 mins, until soup thickens and fish is fully cooked.
- Serve with lemon wedges.