- 1 kg lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups small pickled shallots, juice reserved
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
How to Prepare
- In a large skillet, sear lamb chops until golden, remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter, garlic and pickled shallots and sauté for 5 mins until golden.
- Add flour, and cook for 1 minute before adding reserved pickled juice, MAGGI® Powder Seasoning and herbs.
- Cook sauce over medium-low heat until slightly thick. Return chops to the sauce, cover and cook for 10-15 mins until lamb is tender. For more well doneness, increase the cooking time to 20 mins.