- 800 g shrimps (shells removed and de-veined)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 2 red onions sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
How to Prepare
- In a mixing bowl, combine shrimp and MAGGI® Powder Seasoning and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cover and allow to rest in fridge for 20 min.
- In a large pan, sauté onion and bell peppers over medium-high heat until soft, for around 5 mins.
- Add seasoned shrimp and garlic and continue cooking until shrimp is pink and fully cooked, for around 10 mins.
- Remove from heat, and stir cilantro and finish the dish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Serve with rice or warm bread.