- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 whole fish, split in half
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 2-3 tablespoons pine seeds, toasted
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2-3 garlic chive flowers (optional topping)
How to Prepare
- In a large deep pan, sauté garlic and shallots in sunflower oil until tender but not browned.
- Place the fish (skin down) in the pan and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over the fish. Cover and cook over medium heat until fish is fully cooked.
- Transfer cooked fish to a serving dish, sprinkle pine seeds on top and squeeze fresh lemon juice over. Optionally garnish fish with broken up garlic chive flowers for a colourful presentation.