- 250g Cottage cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup cream
- 6 fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
How to Prepare
- Add the cubed paneer pieces in a bowl of cold water and let it sit for a while. This will make the paneer pieces soft.
- In the meantime, heat the oil. Add the onion, sauté on a low flame until golden brown in color.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for another 1 min.
- Add the tomato puree, MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup, coriander powder, red chilli powder, dried fenugreek leaves and MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes. Fry till the oil separates from the masala. This will take 10 mins on a low flame.
- Pour the milk and ¼ cup of water from the panner soak, then mix well. Add the drained paneer cubes and mix well. Let it come to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 mins, and then add the cream, garam masala powder, and spinach leaves. Mix well and cook for another 5 mins.
- Serve it hot with cumin rice or naan.