- 1 kg lamb tenderloin
- 1 pack MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic Mix
- 200 g peas
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on the middle level.
- Place lamb pieces in provided oven bag, add MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic spice mix, peas, tomatoes and olive oil and gently toss to coat meat.
- Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place the tray in a pre-heated oven and cook for 50 minutes till medium done.
- Remove the tray from oven, open special oven bag considering that the steam in the bag is very hot.
- Place meat and vegetables on a platter and pour sauce from bag over meat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve.