- 800 g calf liver cut into strips
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium sliced shallots
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 3 tablespoon pomegranate sauce
- 3 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoon toasted pine seeds (optional)
How to Prepare
- In a mixing bowl, combine liver and MAGGI® Powder Seasoning, mix until liver strips are fully coated. Cover and keep in fridge for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallots and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add seasoned liver and cook over medium-high heat for 10 mins.
- Remove from heat and stir in pomegranate molasses and coriander and serve with sprinkle of toasted pine seeds as an optional topping.