- 1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 large cubed potatoes
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon
How to Prepare
- In a large ovenproof pan, sear chicken pieces on all sides and move to a side
- Add olive oil, onions, potato, tomato and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Mix chicken and vegetables together, then add MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon and 1 cup water and transfer to a preheated oven at 190°C to cook for 1 hour until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender.