- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 5 cm chunks
- 4 tablespoons skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
How to Prepare
- In a medium pot, boil potatoes until tender. Drain and return the potatoes back to the pot. Allow to cool slightly. Add milk, MAGGI® Shawarma Mix and flour, and using a potato masher mash to a smooth puree. Stir in eggs and mix until smooth.
- Form into desired croquette shapes, roll in egg white, breadcrumbs and arrange on a baking tray.
- For a healthier option, bake in oven at 190°C until golden or deep-fry in hot vegetable oil.