- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. ground cashew nuts
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 600g tiger prawns, cleaned
- ¼ cup light cooking cream
How to Prepare
- Place tomato, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix, water, sugar and cashews in a blender and process for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Sauté onions until golden; add tomato paste and blended sauce and simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes until sauce is slightly thick, add prawns and simmer for 10 minutes until prawns are fully cooked and tender.
- Stir in cream and serve with steamed rice or parata bread.