- 1 whole big pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, diced
- 500 g lamb meat, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons Emirati spices (Ibzar)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 dried lemons
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 1½ cups basmati rice
- 3 cups hot water
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
How to Prepare
- Wash the pumpkin, cut it from the top and de-seed it.
- Brush it with olive oil, and bake it in a preheated oven 180°C for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, sauté onions with olive oil until it softens.
- Add the garlic, ginger paste, lamb and stir. Then add spices, dried lemon, cinnamon sticks and MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes.
- Add tomatoes, rice and water, and bring to boil.