- 500 g chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 liter hot water
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 2 medium carrots cubed
- 1 large potato cubed
- 4 medium zucchinis cut into cubes
- 18 pieces lasagna sheets
How to Prepare
- In a medium pot, sauté chicken, onions, bell peppers in oil until onions are soft and chicken is slightly brown. Add tomato paste and saute for an additional 1-2 mins.
- Add water, and crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs over the broth. Add potato and carrots and simmer over medium heat for 30 mins until vegetables are tender.
- Place 6 lasagna sheets at the bottom of a deep baking dish. Arrange zucchini pieces over and pour some of the prepared broth on top. Layer another 6 sheets of pasta over zucchinis and spoon the chicken and cooked vegetables on top, reserving some of the broth. Place the last 6 pasta sheets over the chicken and vegetables and cover with remaining chicken broth.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 mins at 175°C or until the pasta is soft and some of the sauce has been absorbed. Carefully remove and serve along with salad or spicy tomato salsa.