- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large or 400 g chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Powder Bouillon
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup (200 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh lemon juice
How to Prepare
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in sunflower oil until soft. Add peppers and chicken pieces and cook together until the chicken is fully done.
- Add quinoa, crumble MAGGI® Chicken Powder Bouillon cubes, and mix together. Add water and simmer over medium heat for 10 mins until the quinoa is half-cooked.
- Stir in zucchini and tomatoes. Cover and allow to cook for another 8-12 mins until the quinoa is fully cooked and tender.
- Transfer to a serving plate and squeeze lemon juice on top before serving.