- 250g rice noodles
- 250g minced lean lamb
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, shredded
- 1 teaspoongarlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh green chili, chopped
- 1 cup or 100g brown mushroom, cut into quarters
- 2 medium or 300g tomato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- Â¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup or 250ml water
- 1 cup or 80g snow peas, cut into halves
- 1 cup or 100g spring onion, cut into 3cm length
How to Prepare
- Soak noodles in warm water for 4-5 minutes or until itâ€™s softened. Cool and drain then set aside.
- Combine lamb with curry powder and mix well then shape into small balls and set them aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pot; add the lamb balls and stir gently for 4 minutes or until they are brown in color and almost cooked then add ginger,garlic and chili and stir until fragrant.
- Add mushroom and tomato, stir for 2 minutes then add the MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes, sweet soy sauce, black pepper, snow beans and water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes then add spring onion and the prepared noodles. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes then serve.