- 500 g chicken
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 3 onions chopped
- 2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 medium tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 potatoes cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon caramelized onions
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon roasted cashews
- 5 boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves for garnish
How to Prepare
- Heat oil in a pan.Add cumin seeds and fry for 1 minute. Add onions and fry until brown.
- Add chicken and fry till chicken turns white in colour, for approx. for 3-4 mins.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, tomatoes and yogurt.
- Fry till oil separates or for 3-4 mins.
- Cover and cook chicken for 15 mins or until half done.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Now add in the rice and 5 cups of water.
- Cook rice on high flame and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 8-10 mins, cover and simmer on low flame for 6-7 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, fried cashews, boiled eggs and caramelized onions.