- Olive oil
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped into small cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 medium beetroots, chopped into small cubes
- 2 cups green lentils
- 4 cups beetroot juice
- 1 rosemary stem
- Chopped green onions for garnish
How to Prepare
- Soak lentils for 1 hour.
- Sauté onions, garlic and ginger with bay leaf in olive oil until translucent. Add carrots, beetroot and lentils and sauté for 5 mins
- Add 2 cubes of MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon, 4 cups of beetroot juice and 1 rosemary stem. Leave to simmer for 20 mins and cover with the lid.
- Garnish with green onions and drizzle olive oil.
- Serving Tip: Serve with chopped chili, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.