- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves fresh garlic finely chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Sayadiya Mix
- 900 g fish fillet cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 4 tablespoon almond slices toasted
How to Prepare
- In a deep frying pan, saute onions and bell peppers in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, tomatoes and MAGGI® Sayadiya Mix and saute until tomatoes are fully cooked.
- Gently arrange fish pieces over the sauce and immerse them half way with the sauce. Sprinkle coriander leaves, cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 mins until fish is fully cooked
- Remove from heat, garnish with toasted almond flakes and serve with rice or bread.