- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 600 g lamb cut into 5 cm pieces
- 4 crushed fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 4 cups hot water
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes
- 3 medium carrots peeled and cut into 3 cm pieces
- 5 medium zucchinis cut into 3 cm chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 medium green chili (optional)
- 3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
How to Prepare
- In a large pot, sauté onions in oil until soft but not browned. Add lamb and cook for another 5 mins until lamb is golden.
- Add garlic, ginger, tomato paste, MAGGI® Powder Seasoning and water and cook for 30 mins.
- Add vegetables and cook for an additional 30 mins until lamb is tender and vegetables are soft.
- Stir in coriander and parsley leaves and serve with bread or rice.