- 400g sajook sausages, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon
- 3 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 8 eggs
How to Prepare
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage pieces and onion until sausage is fully cooked, and onions are soft.
- Add tomato, tomato paste, garlic, bell pepper and MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, create 8 cavities in the sauce and gently break each egg taking care not to break the yolks.
- Add parsley on top, cover pan with cover and cook over medium-low heat for 4-6 minutes depending on desired done-ness of eggs.
- Serve with flat bread.