- 400 g sliced sajook sausages
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 8 eggs
How to Prepare
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage pieces and onion until sausage is fully cooked and onions are soft.
- Add tomato, tomato paste, garlic, bell pepper and MAGGI® Powder Seasoning and continue cooking for 3 mins.
- Using a spoon, create 8 cavities in the sauce and gently break each egg taking care not to break the yolks.
- Add parsley on top, cover pan with cover and cook over medium-low heat for 4-6 mins depending on desired doneness of eggs.
- Serve with flat bread.