- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 3 cups or 750 ml skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons or 10 g freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons or 30 g yellow grated cheddar cheese
How to Prepare
- Prepare béchamel sauce by mixing MAGGI® Béchamel Mix into skimmed milk.Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 2-3 mins until thickened.
- Wash and peel potatoes and slice to 2-3mm thick disks/scallops. Place layers of potato slices on the bottom of the oven dish and spoon over béchamel sauce. Repeat with the remaining potato and sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake in preheated oven at 170°C for 45 mins. Allow to cool slightly before serving.