- 2 medium sliced onions
- 2 medium green chilli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 large or 600 g hammour fish fillet cut into 5-cm pieces
- 300 g fresh tiger prawns cleaned
- 4-5 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander leaves
- 4-5 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups washed sunwhite Indian Sella Basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon saffron powder dissolved in ½ cup hot water
- 1 cup toasted cashews and almonds
How to Prepare
- In large rice pot saute onions and pepper in vegetable oil until golden, add MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and water and simmer over medium heat for 5 mins, layer the fish and prawns over onions and sprinkle top with coriander and mint leaves.
- Meanwhile cook the basmati rice in boiling water until half cooked, drain and pour over fish and prawns, drizzle the top with saffron water mixture. Cover and simmer over low heat until rice is fully cooked and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with toasted nuts and serve with yogurt.