- 3 cups of jareesh, soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoon Emirati ibzar
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 g squid, diced
- 300 g prawns
- 200 g mussels
- 300 g fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup carrot/pumpkin diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tablespoon of loomi powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Prepare
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of ibzar with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the seafood in and rub it well.
- Place in a baking sheet and bake for 25 mins in a preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion in olive oil.
- Add the garlic, carrots, peas and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes, loomi powder and the remaining ibzar and simmer.
- Add jareesh and 4 cups of water and cover. Keep cooking until all liquids are evaporated.
- Top the jareesh with the baked seafood. Cover and keep cooking on low heat for 5 extra mins.
- Serve it with lemon wedges, sprinkled with parsley.