- 2 cubes MAGGI Chicken Stock
- Â½ cup (120ml) hot water
- 300g lamb tenderloin, cut into large cubes
- 300g white shallots, peeled
- 4 cups (1000ml) low-fat yogurt
- 5 tbs (40g) tahini (Sesame seed pure)
- 3 tbs (30g) corn flour
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs (10ml) olive oil
- 300g broad beans, boiled/steamed
- 4-5 cloves (20g) garlic, crushed
- Â½ cup (25g) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Â½ cup (25g) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs (10g) sumac powder
How to Prepare
- Dissolve MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes in 120ml of hot water.
- Boil Lamb cubes and baby onion in two separate saucepans until they are cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine low fat yogurt, tahini, corn flour, Chicken Stock and egg white in a separate saucepan and place over a medium heat with constant stirring until it boils. Remove and set aside.
- Warm olive oil in a small pan-fry and sautÃ© garlic until fragrant then add mint and coriander and stir for a few seconds. Pour over the yogurt mix and stir.
- Drain the cooked beef and baby onion and pour them over the yogurt mix.
- Place cooked broad beans on the bottom of a serving bowl, pour over the hot yogurt and meat mixture, garnish with sumac and serve with white steamed rice.